All customer information is kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone. PERIOD!
Shudde Bros. ships UPS (United Parcel Service). All items are shipping via ground service unless you specify a faster service such as next day air, 2nd day air, or 3 day select. Of course, the faster the shipping, the higher the shipping charge. We also need your daytime phone number(s) and e-mail in case we need to contact you about your order. We will not Spam you.
We place your hat in a hatbox and then in an outer shipping carton (double boxed) to protect it in transit. Some soft items like caps do not require double boxing.
- Item(s) may be returned for exchange or refund (minus shipping charges) within 30 days of shipping date.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original packaging and in original, new condition, not worn or soiled in any way. If you wear any kind of hair dressing, please request a thin plastic cover for trying on your hat.
- If you order the wrong size, wrong color, etc., we will be glad to exchange your item(s). There will be a reshipping fee charged to the customer.
- The customer must call Shudde Bros. at 281-375-2214 to obtain a "Return Authorization Number", that must be clearly written on the shipping box right next to the address label. Shipments without the "Return Authorization Number" will be refused.
- Return to:
Shudde Bros. Hatters Return Authorization Number ________
The Brookwood Community
1650 FM 1489
Brookshire , Texas 77423
- We will process your exchange or return as soon as possible. You can expect your exchange to be returned to you within 4 weeks from the date you shipped your return back to us.
- If you requested a refund on a credit card purchase, please allow 2 credit card billings cycles for your credit to be posted to your statement.
Founded by Al Shudde as a teenager, Shudde Bros. Hatters operated in Houston for 100 years before becoming a part of Brookwood.Learn More About Shudde Bros
Located in Brookshire, Texas, 40 miles west of downtown Houston, The Brookwood Community is a non-profit (501(c)3) residential facility and vocational program for adults with disabilities.Learn More